LTN
English Chinese (Simplified) Dutch French German Polish Portuguese Russian Spanish Ukrainian

Lead Traffic Network Blog

 

CRYPTO-FIAT | MIND.CAPITAL REVIEW | CRYPTO INVESTMENT

​WHAT IS MIND.CAPITAL?

​Mind.capital is a sophisticated technology investment system to make crypto-assets profitable led by Gonzalo García-Pelayo together with an international team of experts in mathematics, economics and technology.

After several years researching blockchain technology, we are able to study in real time the evolution of the main crypto-assets and their sale price in different currencies and find the optimum moments to buy and sell. Our platform, from just $100, allows anyone to participate in the returns obtained.

​The technology developed by mind.capital allows us to study the evolution of the main crypto-assets and their price in different currencies and operate in the market by using advanced algorithms. After years of research, we have optimized the system to obtain maximum profitability.



WHAT DO WE OFFER?

​1. Profitability- The entire system is implemented to optimize performance and profitability

​2. Daily settlement- Every day, the platform distributes the profitability obtained the previous day. Every working day you will have the profits obtained in your account

​3. Liquidity- You can request the recovery of the contribution after the end of the investment term

​4. Blockchain- The entire platform is integrated with Blockchain, so both payments and withdrawals are made automatically and in a few minutes

​5. Ease of use- Contributions can be made with both BTCs and credit card

​6. Technology / Innovation- Years of research and development (R&D) and the latest technology serving the crypto-world

​7. Available for anyone- Any person, from $ 100, can participate in the profitability, experience and technology developed by mind.capital

8. ​Team- In addition to Gonzalo García-Pelayo, behind mind.capital there is an international team of experts in mathematics, investments and technology

​PARTICIPATION

​1. Create an Account- To register you only need to fill in the registration form and by providing the code of your referral the registration is free

​2. Select the amount you want to contribute- Once inside your administration panel, click on Make a contribution and select the amount starting from $100.

​3. Start making profits- From the first moment you will begin to receive daily in your account the part that corresponds to you from the profitability obtained by the system the previous day.



OUR OWN ADMINISTRATION PLATFORM 


We have created, a platform of our own for administration. From any type of device, you can see the operations performed by the system in real-time, make new contributions, check the daily evolution of your participation, see the balance of your account, withdraw balance, and more.


​Frequently Asked Questions 

​Is there a guaranteed minimum return? 


Although historically it is achieving a daily return of between 0.5 and 1.5%, we cannot guarantee a minimum return, since the profitability obtained depends on a multitude of variables.


​How can I participate?


​To participate you just have to open an account on the platform and make a contribution of at least $ 100.


​When will my participation start to generate profitability?


​Depending on the time difference of each country and the moment in which the receipt of a contribution is confirmed, the collection of daily returns can take up to two to three days maximum..


​What are the management and maintenance cost?


​To cover the necessary expenses for the operation of the platform, we withdraw 35% of the profits generated, in this way daily when we make the payment of the profitability obtained, 35% is withdrawn to maintain the platform and the remaining 65% is distributed. It is important to note that mind.capital only obtains income when money is earned.



CONTACT ME:
CALL/TEXT: 81-80-3483-6446

BTC 1 UP | BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES | BTC 1 UP CONTA...
MIND.CAPITAL REVIEW | CRYPTO-FIAT | CRYPTO INVESTM...